Monday, October 31, 2016

MEGA Favourites Round Up: Blogtober


Today is the last day of Blogtober, and I must say I am feeling a little sad! It has been so much fun brainstorming content for this little bloggy of mine, so I am thinking I am going to keep it rolling and continue blogging as much as possible. That being said, I wanted to do a round up of some of my favourites from this month. It's a mixture of food, fashion, skincare, blog posts - a BIG range of goodies comin' your way!

Let's get started : )

Blog posts I loved writing this month:




Still in love with these under eye masks to make your eyes feel refreshed and more awake!




Fall sunsets and sunrises


A little fall shopping haul ; )


Lots of snuggle time with the pup and a good book.


Healthy morning habits to start now. Easy to add into your current morning routine!






Trail dates with Nala bear : )




Getting my hair refreshed for fall!

---

I hope you guys enjoyed Blogtober. I want to thank everyone who read even one post this month. I truly do love bringing you guys fun content, so please let me know what YOU would like to see next on the blog : ) Chat with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment